a mutualism of writing, such as it is

Sunday, December 21, 2008

rage v. age

Don't take my rage away from me. Mere disappointment doesn't seem adequate.

rage -> disappointment -> apathy -> death

"I'm not mad, just disappointed" sounds like a cop-out.
We don't have a concensous on this, we are at different places in our lives perhapse but to me giving up rage seems a step closer to death. I plan on keeping my rage for now.

-Ryan Quail


Disappointment is never adequate. Disappointment leaves an unsavoury taste of loss. However, disappointment is a fine emotional meeting ground with intellectualisation and action.

youth + hurt = rage
a good place for the necessary boldness of crossing borders.

age + circularly recovery = nuanced shades of colour from nothing to everything to nothing again.
I have more love today then when I was young and angry. I remain uncompromised. If I default, please kill me kindly.

-suberite

No comments:

Contributors

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map