a mutualism of writing, such as it is

Monday, November 17, 2008

the promise



You want to use me? Have me to expand inside you and diminish the emptiness that you are so afraid of by filling your tank with the substance of others? Excuse me but I am a single entity made from an agglomeration of parasites. I stand alone within my colony. I lay alone, I die alone and some of my many minions die with me. The others find new homes; abodes abound.

I adore to your movements with mine as symbiotic touch and engagement: you come I go sometimes we cross through the corridor or a few minutes after, we get a wafting of a familiar smell. It's good enough; the standing, the walking, the thinking, the smelling, the touching in imaginary space.

This is not vice.

I love the future.

* * *


No comments:

Contributors

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map