a mutualism of writing, such as it is

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Acetobacter




I travel into your mouth
and change your world
make you mine
Absorb and exude your
bits in red radiant river.

Traveling together south
our disease unfurled
acetobacter wine
from ventricle pour
winters bite vine wither



mature and partly depleted parts
parts disolving upon parts
our untwining knot unfurls
uncurling unraveling loose
air the touch unshines and curls
inward drinking your foreign juice
ready to make babies all over your body


I forgive you for
your miscarried labors
let me write it off
and begin

I Thank you for
the reptilian party favors
let me wipe them off
of my skin





.

1 comment:

brenda said...

Purified beautifullySultry filth. (((wow)))

Contributors

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map