a mutualism of writing, such as it is

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Dead Parasitic Twin

what was I just thinking?
What was that daydream erased compleatly from my conciousness?
Denial happens. We can push it all to the back of our minds.
A mental oubliette.


Sometimes the conciousness looses its hold for a brief moment and:
There is a feeling of incompleatness. It is not romantic lonelyness, something...

This scar of mine... They said diaphramatic hernia at birth. I know they are right but sometimes I forget to forget. This scar... They didn't tell me that I had a parasitic twin removed but I can feel it. Or to be more accurate I can't feel it, in fact...

Cain and Abel
I am the surviving one.
I am cain...



I fed you. I breathed for you and pumped your veins with my blood. I gave you touch and feel. I think for you. You tire me. You wear me down but if ever you were to leave I would still carry you; the cavernous cleft.



And now I miss you.
Push the thought down.
Push it down

Push it down
Push it down
Push it down
Push it down...













What was I just thinking about? I was thinking about something, but what?

1 comment:

Loopy said...

oooh! I love this stuff

Contributors

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map